Thursday, September 22, 2011

Justin Bieber Tattoo Styles



Old soul is the last thing you expect to find inside Justin Bieber. But it only takes one listen to 17-year singing soul to understand the phenomenon that the light was coming from his peers made a pop.



After reviewing dozens of home videos on YouTube in 2007, when the multi-talented Bieber brought his impeccable touch the songs of artists such as Usher, Ne-Yo and Stevie Wonder, Justin has more than 10 million views in one word.


"I started singing three years ago," said the native Canadian who grew up just a child in Stratford, Ontario. "I entered local singing competition called Stratford Idol. Other competition took singing lessons and vocal coaches had. I was not taking it too seriously at the time, I just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I'm in second place."


In an effort to share his victory with his family, Justin began to publish your videos on the Internet Performances. "I put my videos singing contest on YouTube so that my friends and family can watch them," he said. "But the shows that other people love them and started to register them. So, my manager found me." He saw me on YouTube and contacted his family and now I'm connected! "


Seven months after Justin started to publish their videos online, the former So So Def Scooter Braun flew toward the marketing of the singer, then 13 years old Atlanta, Georgia, to meet his fellow elites. Like a natural talent for singing Justin was not enough to convince the wheel Scooter Braun knew Bieber was also a self-taught musician who plays drums, guitar, piano and trumpet."When we landed in Atlanta, scooters has led us to study and usher in the parking lot there," recalls the cheat. "It was my first time was in Canada, so I went to him and was like, 'Hey Usher, I love your songs, you want me to sing one?" He was like, "No friend is coming, it's cold. "


All of this was a short line to understand that Usher was with the future superstar. "A week later I flew back to Atlanta, Usher," said Bieber. "I sang for him and his people and he really wanted me to sign then and there, but I always had a meeting with Justin Timberlake, who also wanted me to sign. It turned out a lot of Usher was a lot better. He was protecting his LA Reid and scooters were very good connections in Atlanta area. I always tease Usher now and remind him how it makes me jump from the first time we met. "


M. October 2008, Justin Bieber officially signed a contract with Island Records. His first album, "My world is an intimate glimpse into a Renaissance man, the grass mind. Hit the male star of the production Dream and Tricky Stewart produced "Umbrella" for Rihanna and Beyonce last smash, "Single Ladies (Put Ring On It)", Justin has what it takes to achieve pop supremacy.


His first single "One Time," produced by Tricky, is a favorite theme of Justin, puppy love. Usher joins Justin on "First Dance", where the two lines of songs that Bieber describes as "a slow Groovy song that people can dance." For Midi Mafia produced "Down to Earth" Justin hollow talk about growth. "More" finds the singer, she has matured rapidly, and motivate their students to achieve their goals.


"We look forward to influence others positively," said Justin. "My message is that you can do anything if you just put your mind to it I grew up below the poverty line. I do not have as much as other people I think it made me stronger as a person created his own character.. Now I have four , 0 grade points average, and I want to go to college and just become a better person. "


Well almost untapped natural artistic talent, Justin Bieber is primed to be a strong force in music for many years to come. "I think that older people can enjoy their music, because I truly in my heart when I sing, and it's not corny," he said. "I think it can grow as an artist and my fans grow up with me." And just think, this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment